Cypress Handheld Wireless Mobile Reader
Available from Cypress Computer Systems Inc., Cypress Integration Solutions
The Cypress Wireless Mobile Reader is used for these access control needs:
• Remotely verifying credentials without being tethered to a building or booth
• Checking IDs in trucks or inside buses
• Creating an emergency assembly point or muster station
• Conducting random spot checks
• Disaster deployment
• Verifying staff attendance at training sessions
• Creating an access control point away from a building
The handheld reader transmits card data to a base unit connected to an access control panel. and notifies the user when swiped credentials are valid. Use expansion modules to add more handheld units.
The Cypress handheld Wireless Mobile Reader kits include handheld reader(s), base unit, holster(s) and charger(s). Kits with 2-3 readers include expansion modules.
WMR-7120, WMR-2120, WMR-2220 - Farpointe Prox, HID Prox, AWID Prox (125 kHz)
WMR-7150, WMR-2150, WMR-2250 - Certain HID proximity protocols, GE /CASI ProxLite,
AWID Prox (125 kHz) Lenel, and (13.56 MHz) technologies
including aptiQ smart cards using MIFARE & MIFARE DESFire EV1
WMR-7160, 2160, 2260 - HID iClass SE (13.56 MHz), MIFARE
Other card technologies are available upon request.
See how it works: Animated video at http://bit.ly/HandheldWMRs