Available from ekeyUSA Systems LLC
• ekey net is an advanced fingerprint access control system that consists of multiple fingerprint scanners all networked together over RS-485/LAN network and managed from centralized application running on Windows platform.
• The system architecture is client/server that provides any local/remote computer on the LAN/WAN with GUI centralized management, administration, and access rules definition for any group of users, terminals, time schedules, and calendars.
• Each user is enrolled by swiping his/her finger using either USB scanner or any of the access scanners. The generated fingerprint template is stored at a central server and then distributed to each Scanner in the network based on access rights.
• Fingerprint identification and matching can be performed either locally at the access scanner or centrally at the server.
• System fingerprint capacity is measured at two levels: a) unlimited capacity at the server level as a common repository or database shared for the whole networked scanners; b) and the capacity per scanner which it could range between 40, 200, or 2000 fingerprint templates.
• Basic integration through dry contact switch that could control electrical strike, magnetic lock, electrified lock, or any electrified system or device that can be controlled by on/off switch
• Advance integration through Wiegand, UDP, ODBC, csv file, or web server