Covert outdoor system has two internal concealed cameras, many-stream network video recorder with team viewing, many-different-stream video communications system, and cellular modem. It contains Boundless’ ultra low bandwidth, Multi-Stream Video Server™, providing an easy to
use, preconfigured, turn-key, covert, wireless, IP-digital video surveillance, pole dual-camera system that can be set up quickly and monitored remotely via the Internet even when cellular networks are congested or damaged. Optimized PTZ control has low latency. Pressure-relieved, magnetic hard drive in sealed enclosure provides long video storage economically, and avoids airborne moisture and contaminant problems.
• Turn-key, pre-configured, easy setup and use
• View both cameras live / recorded at same time
• Internally digitally records video more sharply, consistently and with higher frame rate than can be sent live over cellular wireless networks
• No central video recording server required
• Uses bandwidth-saving, video-on-demand with near-camera recording of many different video streams simultaneously for each camera, not bandwidth-hogging video streaming with central recording of only one video stream
• Avoids heavy continuous traffic on networks
• Sealed, thermal management system with dual-chamber heat exchanger for long life
• Opt internal configurable 802.11n WiFi communications to connect to nearby WiFi cameras or another network, or provide hardware for WiFi Interception of smartphones
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.