Ultra Low Bandwidth, Outdoor, Wireless, Pole-Mounted, Transcoding Video Server
Available from Boundless Security Systems, Inc.
Outdoor video base station enables users to connect their CCTV and/or wireless IP-cameras that are best-suited for each mission. It decodes video from nearby wireless IP-cameras via its secured 802.11n WiFi cloud, forms many different video streams for each camera to handle a wide
range of image and communications needs, records them internally with better quality than can be sent live, and provides remote access to live and recorded video even over damaged and congested networks. It contains Boundless’ ultra low bandwidth, Multi-Stream Video Server™, that supports team viewing and has optimized PTZ control for low latency. Pressure-relieved, magnetic hard drive in sealed enclosure provides long video storage economically, and avoids airborne moisture and contaminant problems.
• Multi-purpose, preconfigured, easy setup & use
• View cameras live and recorded at same time
• View recorded video at up to 8X normal speed
• Internally records video more sharply, consistently and with higher frame rate than can be sent live over wireless wide area networks
• Avoids heavy continuous traffic on networks
• Uses bandwidth-saving, video-on-demand with internal recording of many different video streams simultaneously for each camera, not bandwidth-hogging video streaming with central recording of only one video stream
• Avoid high bandwidth backhaul for IP-cameras without sacrificing quality of recorded video
• Thermal management system with dual-chamber heat exchanger for long life