Cypress Wireless Handheld Reader
Available from Cypress Integration Solutions | Cypress Computer Systems
The Cypress Wireless Handheld Reader is used for these access control needs:
• Remotely verifying credentials without being tethered to a building or booth
• Checking IDs in trucks or inside buses
• Creating an emergency assembly point or muster station
• Conducting random spot checks
• Disaster deployment
• Verifying staff attendance at training sessions
• Creating an access control point away from a building
The handheld reader transmits card data to a base unit connected to an access control panel. and notifies the user when swiped credentials are valid.
Cypress Wireless Handheld Reader kits include handheld reader(s), charging dock(s) and base unit.
See available credential technologies and a video at http://cypressintegration.com/handheld-wireless-reader.