Predictive Profiling is a one-of-a-kind online course that teaches how to detect suspicious individuals and situations. This course aims to challenge students to think outside the box and from the adversary’s point of view. It provides a step-by-step process for conducting a threat assessment of a situation, a person, an object or a behavior in the context of the criminal or terrorist method of operation. Learning is enhanced with video simulations and interactive exercises.
Here are some of the topics discussed in the course:
• What is Predictive Profiling
• The difference between Predictive Profiling and Racial Profiling
• What makes someone or something suspicious
• Detecting suspicion, determining the method of operation and deploying subsequent procedures
• The human element of security
• Identifying criminals and terrorists in the planning stages of the attack
• Threat-oriented use of security technologies
• The difference between odd and suspicious
• Reasonable suspicion and probable cause
• Hostile intent vs. the means of the attack
• Risk orientation vs. threat orientation
• Examples of suspicion indicators in different operational environments
• The differences between threat, risk and suspicion
• Dealing with a suspicious object
• and more…
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.