EP210 Ethernet Card Access Reader
Available from Computerwise Inc.
The EP210 is a small, low cost, general purpose data collection peripheral device that communicates with a software application program over a TCP/IP network. It can decode input from a bar-code, mag-stripe or Wiegand card reader and convert it to an ASCII string. A serial RS-232 port allows communications with a serial device (scanner, scale, counter, etc.) over the network. In addition, digital I/O interface options include up to four (4) relay outputs and four (4) digital inputs with counters. The network interface supports both 10BaseT and 100BaseT Ethernet connections. Optional 802.11b/g wireless connectivity is also available.
The EP210 can be applied to a wide variety of applications such as:
* Employee access systems
* Member access systems
* Member attendance systems
* Membership attendance systems
* member attendance tracking systems
* Membership attendance tracking systems
* Student access systems
* Student attendance systems
* Student attendance tracking systems
* Student tracking systems
* Casino player tracking systems
* Seminar attendance tracking systems