6-Port Hardened Industrial Gigabit PoE++ DIN-Rail Switch, TI-UPG62
Available from TRENDnet
TRENDnet's TI-UPG62 is a reliable IP30 unmanaged DIN-Rail PoE++ switch with a rugged housing rated for extreme industrial environments. It offers 4 Gigabit PoE++ ports, a 240W PoE power budget, two dedicated SFP slots, and a 12 Gbps switching capacity. This hardened industrial switch features multiple redundant power inputs and a power failure alarm relay.
A 240 watt PoE power budget supplies up to four Power over Ethernet devices with PoE (15.4W), PoE+ (30W), or PoE++ (90W) power.
Features multiple redundant power inputs (Primary and RPS) from external power sources and an output alarm relay in the event of input power failure.
Industrial Hardened Design
Designed with a rugged IP30 rated enclosure, resistance to a high degree of vibration and shock, protection against ESD/EMI/surge, and a wide operating temperature range (- 40 – 75 °C (- 40 - 167 °F)).
- 4 x Gigabit PoE++ ports
- 1x Gigabit share port
- 2 x Gigabit SFP slots
- 240W power budget
- 12Gbps switching capacity
- Hardened IP30 rated metal switch
- Includes DIN-rail and wall mounts
- Wide operating temperature range of -40° – 75° C (-40° – 167° F)
- Dual power inputs for redundancy
- Alarm output triggered by power failure
- Power supply sold separately (TI-S24048)