12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Smart Surveillance Switch, TPE-3012LS
Available from TRENDnet
TRENDnet's Gigabit PoE+ Smart Surveillance Switch series is designed to simplify the installation and management of surveillance networks, especially for integrators and installers. These ONVIF switches are optimized for the surveillance industry; surveillance mode provides a graphical dashboard interface with detailed information about the switch and each connected PoE device. Connect ONVIF compliant IP cameras and NVRs for more advanced capabilities such as changing device IP settings, and to view individual IP camera video within the switch GUI. The Smart Surveillance Switches are also PoE self-healing switches featuring PoE device auto-recovery and power scheduling.
These PoE+ ONVIF switches feature a 4-digit LED display showing total PoE power, available power, and power-per-port. They also support long distance PoE+ networking up to 656 ft./200m away at speeds up to 10mbps. TRENDnet's Gigabit PoE+ Smart Surveillance Switches also feature SFP slots to support long-distance fiber networking applications.
- 8 x Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 2 x Gigabit ports
- 2 x SFP slots
- 110W PoE power budget
- Easy-to-use web-based management interface
- Supports IPv6, LACP, VLAN, QoS, and IGMP Snooping
- Surveillance mode GUI for simplified configuration and network monitoring
- Device discovery for ONVIF compliant IP cameras and NVRs
- Upload building floorplans to create an E-map of surveillance devices