(Click to enlarge image)
TRENDnet's 10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter, model TEG-10GECTX, converts a free PCI Express slot into a 10 Gigabit Ethernet port. The 10G PCIe card includes advanced features, such as jumbo frames and VLAN tagging support. The standard and low profile brackets included with the 10G PCIe card are compatible with Windows® desktop computer designs.
- Converts a PCIe slot into a 10G Ethernet Port
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- Includes standard and low-profile brackets
- Windows® support
- IEEE 802.3an and 802.3bz compliant
- NDAA / TAA compliant (U.S. and Canada only)