Cell phones are great... until someone eavesdrops, harasses, or otherwise compromises your privacy. Wireless mobile communications technology can be intimidating and even a bit spooky.
We often hear...
"Is my cell phone bugged?"
• eavesdrop on my cell phone calls?
• remotely activate my phone's microphone to eavesdrop on me?
• get my text messages almost as fast as I do?
• access my voice mails? (and much more)
Cell Phone Privacy explains what 'they' can do, and what you can do to regain your privacy. Additional topics covered include:
• GSM Bugs.
• Home cordless phones.
• Wireless telephone headsets.
• Bluetooth bugging.
• Precautions to take.
• U.S. Eavesdropping laws.
• Voice mail security and cell phones.
• Warning signs your phone is bugged with spyware.
• Click links to definitions and even more information.
• How your conversations get out in ways you don't expect.
• Pre-bugged cell phones (the manufacturer speaks).
and The big SIM card mistake almost every victim makes.
You can restore your privacy.
"Is My Cell Phone Bugged?" was written by an independent and certified professional security consultant with over three decades of corporate counterespionage experience.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.