Cansec is pleased to introduce the all-new feature-filled 32-bit H1000 access control panel. This new panel replaces the CP40 panel and brings with it many benefits and improvements. The H1000 is smaller, more powerful, easier to install and replaces a CP40 and 16 points I/O expansion board. In addition, it includes built-in elevator support for 16 floors per H1000 (max. 64 floors with four H1000 boards).
The H1000 access controller is available as a two-door access control panel, with each door having IN and OUT readers. The controller also includes eight onboard inputs and eight onboard outputs for added flexibility. As a result, separate input/output boards will no longer be required, resulting in great cost savings!
• Works with Hurricane software
• 65,000 users
• 4 readers/2 doors
• Supports Cansec 37, 26 and HID 35-bit Corporate 1000 Wiegand formats
• 8 aux. input points (with or without supervision)
• 8 aux. output relays
• Supports card + keypad readers
• Includes elevator control support (16 floors per H1000 - max. 64 floors)
• Future firmware capability to support up to 8 readers
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.